As an addition or repair to a part of your home, roofing can be a costly endeavor. We recognize that not all of our customers have thousands of dollars just sitting in their savings account, earmarked for a new roof. With that in mind, we’ve partnered with GreenSky Financial to offer convenient financing plans to our customers! This will allow you to break your roofing payment down into smaller monthly payments. Our customers will be able to qualify for anywhere up to $55,000 to pay for their roofing project. Credit decisions are made quickly, and payments are processed after the job is finished. We are currently working on putting together our roof financing page, but feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information in the meantime.
There are several ways that you can benefit from one of the best Salem roofing contractors offering financing, but here’s a quick breakdown:
- Benefit from a smaller upfront payment. Don’t empty out your 401K or savings account on your new roof.
- Payments will be smaller and more manageable. Sometimes it’s easier to make smaller monthly payments than to pay everything at once.
- There are no penalties for paying down your loan early.
- A home improvement loan can help you to build up your credit score.
- You won’t be limited to only the money you have right now, so you can avoid needing to skimp and save by hiring a worse roofing contractor or by repairing your roof rather than replacing it.
- Our credit application is easy, and can be completed over the phone or on the internet. Approval is quick too!
- Your loan account will be accessible online, have independent customer support, and you can make easy online payments at any time.
It’s important to keep in mind that putting off a roofing job is not always a wise decision. If your roof is damaged, it is important to repair or replace it as quickly as possible. A repair or replacement job can be costly, but they are often much more affordable than repairing all of the damage caused if the problem grows and gets out of hand. Financing offers the flexibility to make these essential roofing repairs or full replacements early, before the problem grows. The best part is, Slate & Slate Roofing offers estimates with zero-obligations. If you aren’t sure whether or not a problem with your roof is urgent, give us a call today and we’ll come give you our expert opinion after examining your roof. Give us a call at (503) 585-2338 or use our estimate form to the right side of this page.