We are the first Salem roofing company to offer SteelROCK Roofing products. You can now have the look of a shake or tile roof with the durability and lesser weight of galvanized steel.
Slate & Slate Roofing has always stayed on the cutting edge of roofing technologies. We thoroughly test new roofing products and only install the highest grade materials we find. We won’t install a roof that we don’t have full confidence in. With that said, we’ve recently started installing SteelROCK Roof Products. We want to showcase some of the features of these beautiful, yet incredibly durable roofs. The concept is simple; these are Galvalume® steel tiles with stone coating, which have been styled to grant the appearance of a shake or tile roof (your choice). SteelROCK products are genius. They give customers incredible durability (with a great warranty included) with the timeless look that tile or shake roofs have. These roofs are more energy efficient (they meet EnergyStar standards), they’re fire, hail, and high wind resistant, and they are much lighter weight than a true tile roof. As an added bonus, these metal roofing tiles are manufactured entirely in the USA.
Here are some of the technical specifications:
- They weigh only 1.5 lbs/sq. ft. as compared to true tile roofing, which weighs 9.5 – 12 lbs/sq.ft.
- They offer Class-A fire resistance and Class-4 hail impact resistance.
- They are Energy Star compliant. This means you could be eligible for a tax credit!
- They come in three distinctive styles, Pacific Villa-Tile, Pacific Shake HD, and Pacific Tile. There are a variety of available colors to match your home.
- There is a lifetime limited warranty on SteelROCK roofs. It is transferable and non-prorated.
- Generally, the only maintenance required is a simple rinsing every few years. In Oregon, the rain can usually take care of even that for you!
SteelROCK Roof Products are a great way to cut down on energy costs, protect your home or business, benefit from having a low-maintenance metal roof, and achieve the beautiful shake or tile style that these steel tiles provide.
Take a look at some samples the company has posted on their website to see what a SteelROCK roof looks like. Click here to view the SteelROCK gallery.
If you’re looking for a top-notch metal roofing contractor in Salem, Oregon, look no further than Slate & Slate Roofing. Whether you’re looking for long, snap-lock metal roofing panels from Bruce & Dana or SteelROCK metal tiles, we are the roofing contractor you’re looking for. Call us today at (503) 585-2338 or fill out our easy estimate request form for a free roofing estimate today.